Translation agency in Florence
Our professional translators in Florence do not limit themselves to simple translation: they adapt the contents to the specific needs of your audience, guaranteeing texts that respond precisely to the challenges of international contexts.
Translation services in Florence
Florence, the beating heart of Tuscany, is a jewel of history, art and culture. Land of the Medici, Dante, Petrarca and Boccaccio, this city has marked eras, influencing art and literature throughout Italy.
Our translation agency in Florence offers targeted services for the needs of the area: from the translation of tourist guides and materials for museums and churches, to support for the hotel, restaurant and high fashion sectors. Florence, in fact, is home to iconic brands such as Gucci, Enrico Coveri, Roberto Cavalli, Salvatore Ferragamo and Ermanno Scervino.
In addition to translation, we offer a localization service, ensuring that your content is perfectly adapted to the socio-cultural context in which it will be used.
LingoYou is your trusted partner for technical translations in Florence focused on corporate marketing:
- Optimization of websites for SEO, in order to guarantee a first page positioning in Google Search results, thus enhancing their online visibility and relevance.
- Multilingual AdWords Campaign Management, to reach your customers even abroad with maximum results.
- Translation of tourist guides and information brochures.
- Translation of menus of restaurants and clubs in the Tuscany region.
Certified translations in Florence
A simple translation is not enough when it comes to official documents. The translated text must adapt to the social and cultural context of the recipient country, also respecting its legal regulations. This detail is crucial, especially in the world of marketing.
Our certified translations in Florence ensure that the documents are faithful to the original and that they comply with the requirements of the destination country.
Our translation services in Florence offer different types of certifications:
- Legalized Translation: official translation with a special stamp (apostille) which makes it valid and recognized abroad.
- Sworn Translation: translation confirmed by an authorized professional, who guarantees that the translated text faithfully corresponds to the original.
- Certified Translation: translation accompanied by a written declaration confirming its accuracy and fidelity to the original document.
- Legalized Translation at the Embassy: translation officially recognized through a specific procedure at the embassies or consulates.
Translation & Localization
Translation services of the highest quality and professionalism.
Ensure messages delivered from the first interaction are relevant to customers around the globe with our full suite of website localization tools and services.
GRAPHIC LAYOUT SERVICES
Desktop Publishing in 200 languages, including Asian and Bustrophedian (from right to left), to deliver you a file ready for printing.
Contact us to find out how to optimize your global translation investment through a tailored approach to Machine Translation (MT).
We locate the original files of your App or software and then test them, saving you the hassle of copying and pasting.
Technical translations in Florence
LingoYou is the translation agency in Florence that stands out for its versatility and competence. We provide translations optimized for different devices, channels and platforms, always ensuring attention to detail and maximum resonance in every linguistic context.
We are also at the forefront of adopting new technologies: for specific projects, we combine the efficiency of machine translation with the skills of our translators.
This hybrid approach not only ensures high-quality translations, but also offers a cost-effective solution for our clients’ most diverse needs. With LingoYou, you always have the best option at your disposal.
Let's Work Together!
At LingoYou, we work with a team of over 20,000 professional translators, capable of providing translations into more than 200 languages.